Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcome Back!




I would like to welcome you all back to school and look forward to getting to know each one of you.  We are having a back to school night Tuesday, August 18th from 6-7:30.  Come and meet your new teacher Miss Walpole and make new friends.  I hope you will have a chance to express yourselves through art and show me just a little about who you are.  We will have a lot of fun and you will get to create something to hang on our class wall.  I am excited for this coming year and having you all in my class.

Art Flyer

Ed Tech Standard 5:  Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment